Compressed air plasma cutting system with high-frequency HF striking of pilot arc. Allows a rapid, distortion-proof cutting of all conductive materials such as steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, copper, brass, etc. Possibility to use long nozzles.
- 2 positions for the regulation of cutting current
- control devices for torch under-voltage, air pressure, torch short circuit, phase failure, thermostatic protection
- possibility to cut on grids with an automatic restart of pilot arc (self restart)
- visualization of air pressure.
Complete with the torch.
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,86
- THREE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 /400 V
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP22
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- CURRENT RANGE 65/120 A
- MAX CUTTING THICKNESS 30 mm
- MAX CURRENT (EN 60974-1) 115 @ 30% A
- COMPRESSED AIR CAPACITY 200 L/min
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 243 V
- COMPRESSED AIR PRESSURE 4 – 5 bar
- ABSORBED POWER 20 kW