Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
MMA and TIG inverter, electrode welding machine in direct current (DC) with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, with diameter up to 5mm.
– compact and light
– high welding current stability in spite of mains voltage fluctuations
– immediate control of the welding droplets transfer
– arc force, hot start and anti-stick devices
– thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, motorgenerator (+/- 15%) protections.
- MOTORGENERATOR MINIMUM POWER 12 kW
- THREE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 400 V
- MAINS FUSE 10 A
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- EFFICIENCY 87 %
- CURRENT RANGE 10 – 250 A
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,8
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 220 @ 25 % A
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 5 mm
- DC CURRENT 130 A
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP23
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 85 V
- DIMENSIONS 43 x 17 x 34 cm
- MAX ABSORBED CURRENT 12 A
- ABSORBED CURRENT AT 60% – MAX 6,8 A
- MAX ABSORBED POWER 8,2 kW
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60% 4 kW