Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
MMA and TIG inverter, electrode welding machine in direct current (DC) with scratch striking. Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc. Features:- compact and light- high welding current stability in spite of mains voltage fluctuations- arc force, hot start, and anti-stick devices- thermostatic, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, motor-generator (+/- 15%) protections.
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 79 V
- EFFICIENCY 87 V
- THREE-PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 400 V
- MAX ABSORBED CURRENT 11,3 A
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,8
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- ABSORBED CURRENT AT 60% – MAX 6,4A
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 5mm
- CURRENT RANGE 5 – 220 A
- MAX ABSORBED POWER 7,3 kW
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 220 @15 % A
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60% 3,5 kW
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP23
- MOTOR GENERATOR MINIMUM POWER11 kW
- DC CURRENT 120 A
- MAINS FUSE 10 A