Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
MMA stick electrode welding machine in direct (DC) and alternating current (AC).Stepless regulation of welding current. With thermostatic protection. Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, and cast iron.
1 PH 230V
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 150 @15% A
- MAX ABSORBED POWER 7,2 kW
- SINGLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 V
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60% 3,3 kW
- DOUBLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 400 V
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,5
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- AC CURRENT 90 AD.
- USABLE ELECTRODES IN AC 1,6 – 5mm
- CURRENT RANGE 45 – 230 ADC
- CURRENT 80 AD.
- USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 4mm
- CURRENT RANGE 25 – 160 A
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 55 VMAX CURRENT (EN 60974-1) 220 @ 10% A
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 67 V