Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
Inverter technology, diesel engine-driven (LOMBARDINI motor) welding machine with high-frequency permanent magnets alternator for MMA and TIG-DC electrode welding with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, cellulosic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
It can also be used as a direct current (DC) generator for powering electrical tools such as drills, sanders, etc.
– air-cooled, diesel engine with direct injection and electric starting by key
– shutdown for lack of oil
– over-fast engine safeguard
– continuous welding current adjustment
– high-current stability by variations in engine revs
– hot start, anti-stick devices
– arc force regulation
– welding machine-generator selector switch
– thermostatic protection.
- DISPLACEMENT 442 cm3
- CURRENT RANGE 5 – 230 A
- NUMBER OF REVS 3500 rpm
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 200 @ 30 % A
- STARTING ELETTRICO
- DC CURRENT 130 A
- TANK CAPACITY 5 l
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 113 V
- FUEL CONSUMPTION 250 g/kWh
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 5 mm
- NOISE LEVEL 98 LWA dB
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP23
- DIMENSIONS 105 x 58 x 72 cm
- DC AVAILABLE VOLTAGE 230 V
- DC AVAILABLE POWER 3 KW
- TYPE LOMBARDINI 15LD440
- POWER 8,1/11 kW/Hp