Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
MMA and TIG inverter, electrode welding machine in direct current (DC) with scratch striking.
Use with a wide range of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
Recommended for motor-generators, this model grants high performance despite power supply instability, thanks to the MPGE multi protections: control device of the waveform, filter against input peaks, stabilization of oscillations. Robust and impact resistant.
– compact and light
– 50 Ø dinse
– high welding current stability in spite of mains voltage fluctuations
– arc force, hot start, and anti-stick devices
– thermostatic, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, motor-generator (+/- 15%) protections.
Complete with MMA welding accessories and aluminium carry case.
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60% 2,7 kW
- SINGLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 V
- MOTORGENERATOR MINIMUM POWER 7 kW
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- EFFICIENCY 90 %
- CURRENT RANGE 5 – 160 A
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,7
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 160 @ 35 % A
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 4 mm
- DC CURRENT 120 A
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP23
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 60 V
- DIMENSIONS 37,5 x 50 x 22 cm
- MAX ABSORBED CURRENT 32 A
- ABSORBED CURRENT AT 60% – MAX 18 A
- MAX ABSORBED POWER 5 kW