Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
MMA and TIG (LIFT striking) inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel, and their alloys.
The MV/PFC device guarantees the use of a large range of variable power supply (100-240V), operations even when power supplies
are fluctuating and unstable, use of long extensions and a 30%, drop in absorptions compared to other welding machines of equal
The Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) is used to decrease the output voltage to a safe level when the welding machine is on but not in
welding conditions. This grants the operator’s safety: the possible contact with the electrode is without risks until welding operations
are resumed. (for use in a damp environment such as mines or shipyards, etc.).
– robust and impact-resistant,
– compact and light,
– 50 Ø dense,
– display to check welding current,
– MMA regulations: arc force and hot start,
– MMA electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, and cast iron,
– thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, under-voltage, motor-generator (+/-15%) protections.
Complete with MMA welding accessories and aluminum carry case.
- SINGLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE100-120 / 200-240 V
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60%2,3(1,9) / 3,2(2,1) kW
- MAINS FREQUENCY50 / 60 Hz
- MOTORGENERATOR MINIMUM POWER5 / 8 kW
- CURRENT RANGE10 – 120(150) / 10 – 200 A
- MAINS FUSE20 / 16 A
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1)120 @ 30%(150 @ 30%) / 200 @ A
- EFFICIENCY84 %
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1)30% A
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi)0,98
- DC CURRENT95(125) / 125(135) A
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC1,6 – 4 mm
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE81 V
- PROTECTION DEGREEIP23
- MAX ABSORBED CURRENT33(25) / 27(19) A
- DIMENSIONS45 x 18,1 x 29,2 cm
- ABSORBED CURRENT AT 60% – MAX24(20) / 16,5(11) A
- MAX ABSORBED POWER3,1(2,4) / 5,2(3,6) kW