Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
Trolley Extinguishers are characterized by their high performance and rapid fire knock down capabilities.
Mobile extinguishers provide efficient and proper protection against large risks and also at situations where a longer discharge and a higher risk is at place. They are best suited for industrial environments where the fear of rapid spread of fire is expected and requires a larger quantities of extinguishing agent is required.
Mobile Trolley Fire extinguishers are equipped with rugged tyres and hence can be used and transported to any kind of terrains to provide best quality fire protection.
- Easy to use with Quick Activation
- Fights Class A, Class B, Class C & Electric fires upto 35 kV
- Braided Rubber Hose Pipe
- Meets International Standards
- Trolley Mounted for easy movement
- High coverage areas
- Remote airstrips where access to water is limited
- Small fuel storage areas
- Mining sites
- Manufacturing plants
- Large storage facilities
|Certification||KM Certified||KM Certified||KM Certified||KM Certified|
|Capacity||25 Kg||25 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
|Extinguisher Type||Stored Pressure||Cartridge Operated||Stored Pressure||Cartridge Operated|
|Extinguishing Medium||40% ABC Powder||40% ABC Powder||40% ABC Powder||40% ABC Powder|
|Propellant||Nitrogen||1.0 Kg CO2 Cartridge||Nitrogen||1.6 Kg CO2 Cartridge|
|Working Pressure||15 Bar @ 20°C||15 Bar @ 20°C||15 Bar @ 20°C||15 Bar @ 20°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar||30 Bar||30 Bar||30 Bar|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +60°C||-30°C to +60°C||-30°C to +60°C||-30°C to +60°C|
|Tested & Certified for||BS EN 1866-1:2007||BS EN 1866-1:2007||BS EN 1866-1:2007||BS EN 1866-1:2007|
|Cylinder Outside Diameter||250 mm||250 mm||300 mm||300 mm|
|Cylinder Height||661 mm||661 mm||918 mm||918 mm|
|Cylinder Weight||10.5 Kg||10.5 Kg||25 Kg||25 Kg|
|Cylinder Volume||29.5 L||29.5 L||59.5 L||59.5 L|