NL1 Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker without Over-current Protection (Magnetic)
- Control electric circuits.
- Protect people against indirect contacts and additional protection against direct contacts.
- Protect installations against fire hazard due to insulation faults.
- Residual current circuit breakers are used in housing, tertiary sector and industry.
- Detectable wave form
- AC class
- Tripping is ensured for slowly increasing sinusoidal AC residual currents.
- A class
- Tripping is ensured for sinusoidal AC residual currents and for pulsed DC residual currents, whether applied suddenly or increasing slowly.
- S, G/SI class
- Tripping is ensured not only for sinusoidal AC residual currents but also for pulsed DC residual currents whether applied suddenly or increasing slowly. S, G/SI type with filters against spurious tripping caused by harmonics and transient surges.
- With the impact of 8/20us surge 3000A, this high immunity
- RCCB will still be in stable status.