Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- Higher power efficiency under load - outstanding torque of 135 Nm
- Extremely compact design of 175 mm length for access into tight spaces
- Advanced heavy duty chuck providing increased bit grip
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for heavy application under load
- 13 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- 40 percent brighter LED workspace illumination - vs previous model
- All metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||4.0|
|Chuck capacity (mm)||13|
|Kit included||2 x M18 B4 Battery packs, M12-18 C Charger, Kitbox|
|Max. drilling masonry (mm)||16|
|Max. drilling steel (mm)||16|
|Max. drilling wood (mm)||89|
|Max. percussion rate (bpm)||0 – 32,000|
|Max. torque (Nm)||135|
|No load speed gear 1 (rpm)||0 – 550|
|No load speed gear 2 (rpm)||0 – 2000|
|No. of batteries supplied||2|
|Standard equipment||Belt clip, side handle|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||2.2|