Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- The M18 FUEL™ chainsaw delivers the power to outperform on the most demanding chainsaw applications vs. petrol chainsaws
- FUEL™ technology allows the saw to maintain speed in tough application without bogging down, giving it the ability to outperform petrol chainsaws up to 40cc
- Next generation POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLINK PLUS™ electronics and REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 12.0 Ah battery pack deliver superior performance, durability and run time in high demand applications
- Provides extremely high work per charge the saw will cut 150 pieces of 100 mm x 100 mm pine on one full charge of a 12.0 Ah battery pack
- High strength all metal gearing delivers best in class torque
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to have full control over the power curve, giving instantaneous throttle response to reach full speed in under one second
- All metal bucking spikes allows the user increased leverage when cutting
- No-spill oil reservoir with easy to access tank and clear viewing window
- Supplied with 80cc of oil, chain tool and bar cover
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||M18 FCHS-121|
|Article Number||4933464224, 4933464223|
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||12.0|
|Chain bar length (cm)||40|
|Chain speed (m/s)||12.4|
|Kit included||1 x M18 HB12 Battery pack, M12-18 FC Charger, No kitbox or bag supplied|
|No. of batteries supplied||1|
|Standard equipment||80cc of oil, chain tool, bar cover|
|Supplied in||No kitbox or bag supplied|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||6.4|