Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Second hardest hitting SDS hammer in its class. Powerful hammer mechanism delivers 2.5 J of impact energy at low 8.9 m/s² vibrations
- Compact, ergonomic design for increased end user comfort
- All metal gear case - optimum seating of the gears for enhanced service life
- 4-mode operation: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and selectable work position of the chisel (variolock) for maximum versatility
- FIXTEC™ system - keyless chuck changing
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- Compatible with M18 CDEX dust extractor
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||M18 CHX-0|
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||No batteries supplied|
|Blow energy (EPTA)(J)||2.5|
|Max. drilling concrete (mm)||26|
|Max. drilling steel (mm)||13|
|Max. drilling wood (mm)||30|
|Max. drilling wood/ steel/ concrete (mm)||30/ 13/ 26|
|Max. percussion rate (bpm)||0 - 5100|
|No load speed (rpm)||0 - 1400|
|No. of batteries supplied||0|
|Optimised drilling capacity in concrete (mm)||⌀ 6 - 20|
|Standard equipment||Side handle, depth gauge, grease, FIXTEC 13 mm full metal chuck|
|Supplied in||No kitbox or bag supplied|
|Vibration chiseling (m/s²)||9.5|
|Vibration chiselling uncertainty (m/s²)||1.5|
|Vibration drilling (m/s²)||8.9|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||-|