Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- With up to 54 Nm of max torque and 250 rpm's, this tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals
- Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces
- The industry leading FUEL™ technology combined with a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Supplied with ⅜″ adaptor
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||M12 FIR14-0|
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||No batteries supplied|
|Max. torque (Nm)||54|
|No load speed (rpm)||0 - 250|
|No. of batteries supplied||0|
|Standard equipment||⅜″ adaptor|
|Supplied in||No kitbox or bag supplied|
|Tool reception||¼″ square|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||-|