Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- High performance sub compact percussion drill measures 190 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
- 10 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||2.0|
|Chuck capacity (mm)||10|
|Kit included||2 x M12 B2 Battery packs, C12 C Charger, Kitbox|
|Max drilling steel (mm)||10|
|Max. drilling masonry (mm)||10|
|Max. drilling wood (mm)||22|
|Max. percussion rate (bpm)||22,500|
|Max. torque (Nm)||30|
|No load speed gear 1 (rpm)||0 - 400|
|No load speed gear 2 (rpm)||0 - 1500|
|No. of batteries supplied||2|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||1.2|
|Wood screws to (mm)||6|