Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- Best power to weight ratio in its class - 7.5 J and 6.3 kg
- Powerful 1100 watt ensures maximum power, guarantees maximum possible durability
- Soft start for precise start of drilling/chiselling
- Low vibration construction enhances usage time per day
- Robust magnesium gear housing for tough environments, exact seat fitting of gear components and better cooling
- Roto-stop and multi position chisel function gives 12 different positions to optimise working angle
- Safety clutch protects operator and machine if drill bit jams
- Soft grip main side handle
- Variolock (12 positions) for selecting the most appropriate chisel angle
- 4 m cable
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||K 540 S|
|Article Number||4933418120, 4933418140, 4933418100|
|Blow energy (EPTA)(J)||7.5|
|Full load hammer action (bpm)||3000|
|Full load speed (soft hammer) (rpm)||430|
|Max. drilling concrete (mm)||40|
|Max. drilling core bit (mm)||105|
|Max. drilling tunnel bit (mm)||65|
|No load speed (rpm)||450|
|Power input (W)||1100|
|Standard equipment||Additional handle, grease|
|Vibration chiseling (m/s²)||16.7|
|Vibration chiselling uncertainty (m/s²)||1.5|
|Vibration drilling (m/s²)||16.8|