Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
- Best power to weight ratio in its class - 7.5 J and 6.3 kg
- Powerful 1100 watt ensures maximum power, guarantees maximum possible durability
- Soft start for precise start of drilling/chiselling
- Low vibration construction enhances usage time per day
- Robust magnesium gear housing for tough environments, exact seat fitting of gear components and better cooling
- Roto-stop and multi position chisel function gives 12 different positions to optimise working angle
- Safety clutch protects operator and machine if drill bit jams
- Soft grip main side handle
- Variolock (12 positions) for selecting the most appropriate chisel angle
- 4 m cable
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||K 540 S|
|Article Number||4933418120, 4933418140, 4933418100|
|Blow energy (EPTA)(J)||7.5|
|Full load hammer action (bpm)||3000|
|Full load speed (soft hammer) (rpm)||430|
|Max. drilling concrete (mm)||40|
|Max. drilling core bit (mm)||105|
|Max. drilling tunnel bit (mm)||65|
|No load speed (rpm)||450|
|Power input (W)||1100|
|Standard equipment||Additional handle, grease|
|Vibration chiseling (m/s²)||16.7|
|Vibration chiselling uncertainty (m/s²)||1.5|
|Vibration drilling (m/s²)||16.8|