Kärcher’s BR 40/10 C Adv scrubber dryer is designed for heavy duty cleaning of small to medium floors. The machine is packed with features to make it easy and safe to use and maintain, and offers exceptional cleaning results. The BR 40/10 C Adv features two counter-rotating brushes and two rubber squeegees, ensuring floors are thoroughly cleaned and dried in a single pass. With the vacuum system turned off, the machine can be used for deep cleaning of heavily soiled floors where more scrubbing and detergent are needed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two squeegees remove water forwards and backwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- Easily reaches under furniture.
- The push handle can folded in both directions.
- Removable tank - suitable for low lying objects.
- Squeegee and brush are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distributor strip is easy to remove and clean.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
- For easier use.
- With integrated water flow and brush control.
- Ideal for transporting and storage.
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Working width, brush (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||400|
|Motor rating (W)||2300|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||300|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||10 / 10|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||100 - 200 / 20 - 30|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||1100|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||30|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||35.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||520 x 470 x 1150|
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Variable contact pressure
- Transport wheels
- 2 straight squeegees