Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
With the mains-powered (230 V/50 Hz) BD 43/35 C Ep scrubber drier with disc engineering, there is no option of battery operation, which makes the machine very inexpensive. The machine's technical equipment is of the usual high standard: It impresses with a working width of 43 centimetres, a tank volume of 35 litres, a 900 millimetre V-shaped squeegee, and is very easy to operate thanks to the EASY Operation system with the striking yellow buttons. Furthermore, it is very quiet and cleaning is child's play. The manoeuvrable BD 43/35 C Ep is ideal for smaller and heavily furnished areas of up to 900 m². In addition, its compact dimensions allow an optimum overview of the area to be cleaned.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Robust and durable control elementsDesigned for daily use. Robust, durable, reliable machine.
Simple operation thanks to EASY-Operation PanelSelf-explanatory symbols and clear control panel. Brief familiarisation phases. Simple, yellow colour-coded control elements make the machine easy to use.
Small, compact machineExtremely manoeuvrable machine. Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
Large tank volume for long work intervals
- Large tank volume for long work intervals without interruption.
- For very efficient and economical cleaning.
Home Base system
- Options for the attachment of hooks, containers, mop, etc.
- Additional cleaning utensils can be carried on-board.
Affordable entry-level model in the 25 to 35 litre class
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Reduced to the most important features.
Yellow, clearly visible control elements
- Yellow control elements simplify operation and reduce teach-in time.
- Low weight low initial outlay.
- Suitable for both occasional and continuous use.
|Current type (V/Hz)||230 / 50|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||430|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||900|
|Rated input power (W)||1400|
|Max. area performance (ft²/hr)||1720|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1250|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||35 / 35|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||30 - 40 / 26,5 - 28,5|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||57|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||48|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||68,6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1135 x 520 x 1025|
- Disc brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Squeegee, v-shape