Single-phase model with maximum power and a 600 l/h water flow: the user-friendly HD 6/15-4 Classic is synonymous with user-friendliness, compact dimensions, lightweight design and high cleaning efficiency as well as profitability. The high quality components built into our high-pressure cleaners allow for continuous use with impressive durability. The machine also scores with serviceability; all relevant parts are easily accessible. The impressive storage options offer enough space for the nozzle, lance and other accessories.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Extra large crankshafts and connecting rods with robust ball bearings. Ceramic pistons for reduced wear and tear. High performance sealing packages for longer working times.Durable and robust
- Wide-opening machine cover for easy access to all service and maintenance-relevant components. Large water fine filter for protecting the pump. Integrated nozzle storage.Especially easy to maintain
- Patented Kärcher power flat jet nozzles: up to 40 percent more impact force than conventional nozzles. High area coverage and thorough dirt removal.Improved cleaning performance
- Large wheels and ergonomic push handle ensure optimal turning maneuverability and easy handling.
- The foldable push handle enables space-saving storage.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||450 - 600|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||70 - 150 / 7 - 15|
|Max. pressure (bar)||190|
|Connected load (kW)||3,4|
|Number of simultaneous users||1 - 1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||52|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||709 x 469 x 1000|
- Spray gun, Standard
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Stainless steel spray lance, 850 mm
- Power nozzle
- Anti-twist system
- Pressure switch-off
- Crankshaft pump with ceramic pistons