The high-pressure cleaner HD 7/20 G works with a water flow of 700 l/h. The machine is fitted with a powerful combustion engine and allows mobile cleaning without a mains power supply – ideal for use in construction, as well as in the industrial and agricultural sectors. Good mobility features and ease of servicing are key strengths of the HD 7/20 G. The machine also scores highly on its sophisticated accessories concept and robust crankshaft pump, with proven Kärcher quality.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be used independently of a power supply thanks to powerful gasoline engines. Using optional accessories, the machines can draw in water, for example from ponds and lakes.High level of autonomy
- Practical intake for hose and high-pressure lance directly on the machine. Storage compartment for nozzles, tools and other small parts.Accessories concept
- Ergonomic push handle for easier transport. Large wheels with pneumatic tyres for uneven surfaces. The layout of the wheels makes it possible to transport the machine on steps.Outstanding mobility
Easy to service and durable
- Robust crankshaft pump with proven Kärcher quality.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
|Flow rate (l/h)||700 - 700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||200 - 200 / 20 - 20|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||250 / 25|
|Motor type||G250FA / petrol|
|Number of simultaneous users||1 - 1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||46|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||53|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||764 x 594 x 578|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Power nozzle
- Motor, Petrol