Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
The HD 10/25-4 S cold water high-pressure cleaner with three-phase drive offers a high level of convenience and the impressive power of 250 bar with a maximum flow volume of 1,000 l/h. Due to the upright construction style, the machine requires less space than conventional machines and is easier to manoeuvre, particularly around obstacles. This is also helped by the large, rubber-tyred wheels, which make the machine easy to transport, even on rough terrain. Accessories that are not being used can be stored in the separate nozzle compartment so that they do not get lost. New innovations guarantee effortless operation and time-saving set-up and dismantling: While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. The 10/25-4 S has been designed for daily use in harsh conditions. The cleaning agent-resistant brass cylinder head and stainless steel pistons with ceramic sleeves ensure a long service life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun. EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- 4-pole water-cooled electric motor. Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic piston. Reinforced, unbreakable plastic chassis.Proven Kärcher quality
- Integrated electronics system for machine monitoring. Automatic switch-off in case of low voltage range or overvoltage. Switches off in case of leaks or phase failure.For increased safety
- Large rubber wheels for negotiating uneven surfaces, stairs and landings.
- Proven sack truck principle for easy, ergonomic transport.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 250 / 3 - 25|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||275 / 27.5|
|Connected load (kW)||9.2|
|Number of simultaneous users||1 - 2|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||68|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||74|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||560 x 500 x 1090|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- 4-pole, three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated water fine filter
- Electronic motor protection with LED display
- Oil level indicator
- Servo control
- Brass water inlet