Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
The NT 65/2 Ap is a powerful wet and dry vac with the ApClean system, which ensures constant high suction power and long working intervals. The vacuum features a compact turbine housing with integrated filter cover for easily removing the large flat pleated filter. It is effectively cleaned with the help of the semi-automatic ApClean filter cleaning system. This ensures constant high suction power, longer working intervals and a long service life of the filter. The NT 65/2 Ap features electronic fill level detection for wet vacuuming. It prevents the maximum permitted fill level from being exceeded. The problem-free disposal of vacuumed fluids is made possible by the attached oil-resistant drain hose. Accessories can be quickly and easily connected to the vacuum using the clip system . The unit features a hose storage device, an accessory holder and a large tray e.g. for tools. The required mobility of the NT 65/2 Ap is provided by two large fixed wheels and two guide rolls.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The large on-board storage space on the casing head ensures that tools and accessories are always stored and close to hand.
Integrated drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning)
- The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption.
- Optimum suction power with high efficiency.
Hose and bend attachment
- Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25.4|
|Container content (l)||65|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal width||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||20|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||600 x 480 x 920|
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Paper
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic cut-out features at max. filling quality
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning)
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, II
- Stop swivel castor