Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- Input voltage(V): 230
- Frequency（HZ）: 50/60
- Charging voltage(V): 12/24
- Rated current(A): 16/18
- Boost current(A): 20
- Reference capacity(Ah): 70-300
- Insulation class: H
- Weight(Kg): 15
The Ingco Portable Battery Charger CD-2201 is basically a portable battery charger designed to charge the batteries having voltage 12 Volt and 24 Volt. The Ingco Portable Battery Charger CD-2201 is powered by the standard 220V standard electricity, so you just have to plug in the cable of the battery charger into the electrical socket to make it work.
The Ingco Portable Battery Charger CD-2201 features the rated current up to 16/18 Amp and it also supports the Boost Current up to 20 Amp. The Ingco Portable Battery Charger CD-2201 operates on a frequency up to 50/60 Hz.
The best thing about the Ingco Portable Battery Charger CD-2201 is that it has a total weight around 15 KG, so all the users can easily carry the portable battery charger from one place to another with ease.