Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
Includes: 100 Unit Caps/ 100 Unit Strip/ 1 plier
The RUBI TILE LEVEL QUICK leveling system is ideal for laying large-format tiles (minimum required size: 30×30 cm) and thicknesses between 3 mm and 16 mm, using the double gluing technique.
The plier allows the regulation of the pressure according to the thickness of the ceramic tile, allowing the user to always perform the right and necessary pressure at all times and thus facilitating the use of the system for those users who are not accustomed.
- Made of technical polymer non-hygroscopic.
- Reusable caps. Made of POM. Its design ensures even distribution of the contact pressure.
- Doesn’t need soaking before use.
- Ergonomic design with a bi-material handle. Made of very light and resistant materials. Tighten regulation system depending on the thickness of the ceramic tile.
- The strip thickness guarantees minimum grout of 1 mm.
- The set consists of pliers, 100 strips, and 100 reusable caps. Packaged in a handy bucket.
- Ensures continuous tension between strips and caps
- Grooved bases to improve the wetting of ceramic tile.
- It avoids the generation of eyebrows during the laying of ceramic tiles, both in pavements and in coatings.
- Compatible with tiles with a thickness between 3 and 16 mm.
- For 30×30 cm formats and more. Always double gluing.
- Guarantees the flatness and regularity of the placement surface.
- Easy use
- Removal of the system by the impact. Always in the sense of the joint.