The SPEED-N range of manual cutters allows the frequent cutting of tiles and glazed stoneware and the occasional cutting of porcelain tiles.
In the SPEED-N range, the tile fixer will find it a most versatile manual cutter in its class.
The SPEED-N range of manual cutters is double guide cutters which offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. They have a mobile breaker that facilitates performing angular cuts.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- For 72/92 models:
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- A base supplement made of aluminium.
- Ø5/16″(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- With a lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45-degree squares.
- For the frequent cutting of glazed stoneware and tiles and occasionally for porcelain tiles.
- Cutting length – 72 cm
- Diagonal cutting length – 51×51 cm
- Cutting height – 5-15 mm