The STAR-N PLUS range has three different models, 40, 50, and 60cm, in versions with and without a case, which are perfect for cutting tiles and stoneware, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision.
These manual cutters are fitted with guides made of solid, chromed, and rectified steel, with anti-corrosion treatment to facilitate scoring and offering great durability. With the millimetric lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral stop with 45° square.
- The base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Ø1/4″ (6mm) scoring wheel included.
- Base with the damping effect
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Cutting length – 61 cm
- Diagonal cutting length – 43×43 cm
- Cutting height – 12 mm
- With carrying case