The Tramontina Master floor and tile cutters are ideal for cutting ceramics and porcelain tiles. They are precise, and besides providing a straight cut, they also let you cut at an angle. It's the right tool for everything from civil construction to small repairs.
|Main Functions and Benefits
- Special steel sheet base;
- Aluminum injected guide supports;
- Special steel tube guides;
- Aluminum injected car and spacer;
- Special steel handle with rubber grip;
- Injected ruler;
- Tungsten carbide cutting disc;
- Tools are subjected to a cutting test to ensure an accurate cutting action and a high wear resistance.
- It allows straight and 45° cuts;
- It allows tile cuts at the bottom base;
- Injected aluminum car, providing more resistance to the product.
- Electrostatic painted base providing high resistance against rust.
- Ergonomic handle that provides more comfort during the cutting.
- Tools are produced and tested according to specific standards.