Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA and TIG DC-Lift multiprocess inverter welding machine controlled by a microprocessor, with a 4-roller wire feeder.
Flexible use with various welded materials (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or brazed materials (galvanized sheet metal). Wide variety of application fields, from industry to maintenance, installation to bodywork activities. The synergic adjustment makes the product simple to use. The Made in Telwin ATC technology makes it easy to achieve excellent standards of welding on thin materials thanks to state-of-the-art control of the arc.
– Manual or synergic operating;
– 40 pre-set synergic curves;
– Possibility of creating, saving, and retrieving customized welding programs;
– MIG-MAG adjustments: wire upslope, electronic reactance, wire burn-back time, post gas;
– 2/4 time operation selection, Bi-Level, spot, inch and mm material thicknesses;
– Adjustments in MMA: hot start, arc force, anti-stick;
– VRD selection.
– Protections: thermostatic, overvoltage, under-voltage, overcurrent, engine-driven generator (+/-15%);
– TIG Lift
Complete with MIG-MAG torch, cable, and earth clamp.
- THREE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 / 400 V
- POWER FACTOR (cosphi) 0,9
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- D. USABLE ELECTRODES IN DC 1,6 – 8 mm
- CURRENT RANGE 20 – 320 / 20 – 400 A
- STEEL WELDING WIRE DIAMETER 0,6 – 1,6 mm
- MAX CURRENT DC (EN 60974-1) 320 @ 25% / 400 @ 30% A
- INOX WELDING WIRE DIAMETER 0,8 – 1,6 mm
- DC CURRENT 200 / 270 A
- ALUMINIUM WELDING WIRE DIAM. 0,8 – 1,6 mm
- MAX NO LOAD VOLTAGE 106 / 73 V
- FLUX CORED WELDING WIRE DIAM. 1 – 1,2 mm
- MAX ABSORBED CURRENT 33 / 25 A
- BRAZING WIRE DIAM. 0,8 – 1,2 mm
- ABSORBED CURRENT AT 60% – MAX 17 / 15 A
- PROTECTION DEGREE IP23
- MAX ABSORBED POWER 12,6 / 16,5 kW
- DIMENSIONS 86,5 x 39 x 91,5 cm
- ABSORBED POWER AT 60% 6,5 / 9,5 kW
- EFFICIENCY 89 %