Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
Electronic BATTERY MANAGER for total maintenance of
WET, GEL, AGM, MF, PbCa, EFB und Li batteries at 6/12/24V, and for support activities when intervening on vehicles in workshops, repair shops, and car dealer premises.
The innovative Power Stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50% more than traditional battery chargers.
The Pulse Tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over 8 phases.
Doctor Charge 50 carries out 5 functions:
1. automatic charge and maintenance of batteries with PULSE TRONIC technology, even in difficult environmental conditions (low temperatures);
2. battery tests such as the voltage at terminals, starting capacity (CCA), and operational check of the vehicle alternator;
3. recovery of sulfated or very discharged batteries, and recovery of optimal operation with periodic regeneration;
4. stable power supply source for battery changes (to protect the on-board electronics), for diagnostic activities (operation checks carried out on the vehicles), for keeping the batteries of display vehicles in showrooms operational;
5. vehicles start aid.
Based on the SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) Technology. In the case of black-outs or repetitive uses, Doctor Charge 50 can set itself at the last settings carried out, furthermore, the cables can be calibrated according to their type (different lengths and/or sections).
Many protections are available. Fit with the PFC device.
- MIN. RATED REFERENCE CAPACITY 10 A
- SINGLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 V
- MAX RATED REFERENCE CAPACITY 600 Ah
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- ADJUSTMENT POSITIONS 7
- CHARGING ABSORBED POWER 600 W
- DIMENSIONS 33 x 10 x 16 cm
- CHARGING VOLTAGE 6 / 12 / 24 V
- EFFECTIVE CHARGING CURRENT 45 / 45 / 23 A
- RATED CHARGE CURR. EN60335-2-29 40 / 40 / 20 A
- START CURRENT 1V/C EN60335-2-29 40 (Boost)/70 (Start) A