Electronic BATTERY MANAGER for total maintenance of
WET, GEL, AGM, MF, PbCa, EFB und Li batteries at 6/12/24V, and for support activities when intervening on vehicles in workshops, repair shops, and car dealer premises.
The innovative Power Stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50% more than traditional battery chargers.
The Pulse Tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over 8 phases.
Doctor Charge 50 carries out 5 functions:
1. automatic charge and maintenance of batteries with PULSE TRONIC technology, even in difficult environmental conditions (low temperatures);
2. battery tests such as the voltage at terminals, starting capacity (CCA), and operational check of the vehicle alternator;
3. recovery of sulfated or very discharged batteries, and recovery of optimal operation with periodic regeneration;
4. stable power supply source for battery changes (to protect the on-board electronics), for diagnostic activities (operation checks carried out on the vehicles), for keeping the batteries of display vehicles in showrooms operational;
5. vehicles start aid.
Based on the SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) Technology. In the case of black-outs or repetitive uses, Doctor Charge 50 can set itself at the last settings carried out, furthermore, the cables can be calibrated according to their type (different lengths and/or sections).
Many protections are available. Fit with the PFC device.
- MIN. RATED REFERENCE CAPACITY 10 A
- SINGLE PHASE MAINS VOLTAGE 230 V
- MAX RATED REFERENCE CAPACITY 600 Ah
- MAINS FREQUENCY 50 / 60 Hz
- ADJUSTMENT POSITIONS 7
- CHARGING ABSORBED POWER 600 W
- DIMENSIONS 33 x 10 x 16 cm
- CHARGING VOLTAGE 6 / 12 / 24 V
- EFFECTIVE CHARGING CURRENT 45 / 45 / 23 A
- RATED CHARGE CURR. EN60335-2-29 40 / 40 / 20 A
- START CURRENT 1V/C EN60335-2-29 40 (Boost)/70 (Start) A