In the construction sector, there are many jobs that require professionals to spend long periods of time kneeling on the floor, constantly bearing loads and repetitive movements. Those movements can take their toll in the long term.
At RUBI we have always been concerned about the health of professionals. The concept of ergonomics is always present within the design of our tools, as we believe that safety and minimizing the risk of injury at work are essential for health and proper performance.
- Aluminum chassis high strength and stability.
- Allows an ergonomic position of comfort.
- Prevents injuries in knees and back.
- Adjustable seat height and angle for optimum adaptation to each use.
- Robust construction with 7 heavy-duty wheels.
- Includes a tray for tools and accessories.
- Ideal for flooring, parquet installation, cleaning, and other operations on pavements tasks.
- Replaceable ergonomic knee pads.
- Maximum weight: 286 lb. (130 kg.)