Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- Compact chiseling hammer delivering up to 26 blow Joules of impact energy for a wide variety of applications
- Floating body anti-vibration technologies allows the user to work all day without reaching dangerous exposure levels
- 1400 – 1950 BPM provides maximum productivity in all applications
- 6 m cable allows for working area over 110 m²
- Variolock (12 positions) for selecting the most appropriate chisel angle
- SDS-Max tool reception
- Service reminder light to indicate when service will be needed
- Dedicated brush window for easy maintenance
- BMC with wheels for ease of transport on site
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||K 1000 S|
|Article Number||4933464121, 4933464120|
|Blow energy (EPTA)(J)||26|
|Full load hammer action (bpm)||1400 - 1950|
|Power input (W)||1750|
|Supplied in||Plastic case|
|Vibration chiseling (m/s²)||6.7|