Order your desired items quickly and easily within a minute using the following steps:
- Select the item you wish to purchase, indicate the quantity, and click "BUY IT NOW".
- Fill in the necessary details, and click "CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST".
- Choose your delivery location, and click "CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY".
- Finally, click "CONFIRM ORDER" to complete your purchase.
If you're shopping for multiple items, simply add them to your cart, which can be found in the top right corner, and proceed to checkout.
For those located in Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa, payment can be made upon delivery. If you reside outside of these areas, not to worry! We offer nationwide shipping, but full payment must be made prior to shipment.
- The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1627 Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces
- The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- Mode 4 bolt removal, provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 2034 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for outstanding control when removing fasteners
- The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting
- ONE-KEY™ tool customisation allows the user to optimise their tool for specific applications
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention
- ¾″ friction ring reception
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
|PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS||M18 ONEFHIWF34-502X|
|Article Number||4933459731, 4933459730|
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||5.0|
|Impact rate (ipm)||0-850/0-1850/0-2400/0-2400|
|Kit included||2 x M18 B5 Battery packs, M12-18 FC Charger, HD Box|
|Max. bolt diameter||M33|
|Max. torque (Nm)||702/1138/1627/1627|
|No load speed (rpm)||0-800/0-1300/0-1800/0-1800|
|No. of batteries supplied||2|
|Nut-busting torque (Nm)||2034|
|Supplied in||HD Box|
|Tool reception||¾″ square|
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||3.5|