The Tramontina Master cutting wheel line is used for cutting stone, concrete, granite, marble, roof tiles, basalt, and others. It is produced and tested to ensure safety and resistance. It?s the right tool for everything from civil construction to small repairs.
|Main Functions and Benefits
- Pressed silicon carbide grain disc.
- Reinforced body with 2 fiberglass cloth.
- Special steel internal ring.
- Maximum speed: 80m/s - 8500 rpm.
- Model type 41 - C30T-BF.
- Used with an angle grinder in cutting jobs on stone, concrete and masonry.
- Provides an excellent efficiency on the cutting operations.
- Tools are produced and tested according to specific standards.