Widely used to remove burs, cut wires, cut thin sheet metal, and make grooves in hard-to-reach places on flat sheet metal, the cold chisel can be used with or without grips. The grip is used to protect workers' hands and provides a better, more comfortable grip. It's a tool for PROs!
|Main Functions and Benefits
- Cold chisel made of chrome vanadium steel.
- Induction hardening ah the edges.
- Phosphated finishing.
- Injected PVC grip.
- These impact tools have different hardness at the cutting edge and the head that will be struck.
- The tools are subjected to application tests to ensure the manufacturing process is in accordance with the specification.
- The phosphate layer along with the oil applied on the surface of the pieces ensure an excellent protection against rust.
- The variety of sizes and shapes of the punches and chisels always ensures that you have the correct tool for each job.
- To remove edges, to cut wires and thin metal sheets.
- It can open groove in flat metallic sheet, in hard access places.
- This is used to protect your hand while working with a chisel, it also provides better grip and comfort.
- Tools are produced and tested according to specific standards.
|Recommendations for Use
- Wear safety glasses, gloves and others safety equipments according to the job.
- Use punches or chisels on surfaces or components with hardness lower than its cutting edge or end.
- Reject punchor chisel that shows cracks, signs of excessive use or with any damage to the imapct faces.
- Strike the punches or chisel perpendicularly to the impact faces.
- Do not use center punches to remove pins.
- Respect the original dimensions and angles when renovating the tips of punches or cutting edges of chisels.
- Store in clean and dry place.