The L body shape, with two different arm lengths, allows you to apply torque to screws positioned at different depths. Available with hexagonal, trafix and spline tips; short, long and extra-long arms; with and without a pilot hole. Choose the size, ideal shape, and let's start working.
|Main Functions and Benefits
- Hardened chrome vanadium steel blade.
- Phosphated finishing.
- The hex keys or T handle are subjected to torque and hardness test to analyse their mechanical resistance and to ensure meet they specific standards.
- Variety of profiles, to ensure that they are suitable for all applications in the automotive industry as well as other industries.
- The L type hex keys have two arms of different lengths, and both ends can be used depending on the work being done. Using the longer arm you'll have more torque, while using the shorter arm you'll have a quicker operation.
- Tightening or loosening hexagonal screws.
- Tools are produced and tested according to specific standards.