The Tramontina PRO sockets are produced with the Hyper Drive system that improves the coupling of sockets on screws and nuts, reducing the stress generated during socket usage, as well extending the socket's life. Choose the proper size and type according to your needs and let's start working.
|Main Functions and Benefits
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel socket.
- Chrome plated finishing.
- Hyper Drive profile sockets (round corners).
- DIN 3124.
- Plastic hanger.
- The development of the new "Hyper Drive" System has meant huge advances in the utilization and efficiency of our sockets. This new system reduces the tension created on tightening, thus extending the life of the nuts, bolts and sockets.
- The sockets, are subjected to rigorous torque and hardness tests to ensure they meet the standard DIN 1711-1.
- Loosening and tightening hexagonal bolts and nuts.
- Tools are produced and tested according to specific standards.