Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
Use TCP Mastik Sealant to fill all joints between door and wall or window and wall; also fill or seal wall cracks
- Easy to apply
- Resistant to ozone
- Ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes
- Excellent adhesion
- Conact area must be dry, clean, free from dust, oil and grease.
- Ensure neat sealant edges mask the areas adjacent to join with Masking tape.
- Cut the tip of cartridge with angle in accordance with size of the surface to be applied on.
- Place cartirage in the gun and inject the joint with selant.
- The applied sealent should be smoothed immediately with a spatula, tool or finger.Remove masking tape right after smoothing.
- Paint after the sealant properly dries
SPREADING RATE (for one coat):
- Direct contact of uncured silicont sealant irritates eyes and may irritate skin.
- Over exposure to vaor may irritate eyes, nose and throat.
- Avoid eye and skin contact
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Keep out of freezing
- It should be stored in dry, ventilated place, unopened pcking at temprature between +5 and +25C