Use TCP Mastik Sealant to fill all joints between door and wall or window and wall; also fill or seal wall cracks
- Easy to apply
- Resistant to ozone
- Ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes
- Excellent adhesion
- Conact area must be dry, clean, free from dust, oil and grease.
- Ensure neat sealant edges mask the areas adjacent to join with Masking tape.
- Cut the tip of cartridge with angle in accordance with size of the surface to be applied on.
- Place cartirage in the gun and inject the joint with selant.
- The applied sealent should be smoothed immediately with a spatula, tool or finger.Remove masking tape right after smoothing.
- Paint after the sealant properly dries
SPREADING RATE (for one coat):
- Direct contact of uncured silicont sealant irritates eyes and may irritate skin.
- Over exposure to vaor may irritate eyes, nose and throat.
- Avoid eye and skin contact
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Keep out of freezing
- It should be stored in dry, ventilated place, unopened pcking at temprature between +5 and +25C