Stanley has been the professional tradesman'champion since 1843. stanley pliers comes with jaws forged from chrome steel and fully heat treated for durability and optimal performance
Features & Benefits
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts
- Approved for working around live circuits that do not exceed 1,000 volts
- The bi-material handles offer the user improved control and grip, incorporating slip guard shoulders for additional safety
- Resistant to temperatures from -20° to +70°C making them ideal for use in demanding or hostile environment Heat treated high chrome steel forging for long life and durability.
- Hand ground, induction hardened blade for long life and accuracy.
- Finger guard for better control & added user safety.
- Interlocking joint assembly for smooth cutting
- Length [mm]: 160
- Height [mm]: 20
- Width [mm]: 50
- Weight [kg]: 0.226