Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill with 26mm SDS-Plus Bit Holder is what everyone needs so they can finish their demolishing tasks quickly! This 2.6W power tool with an incredible design and lightweight will help you do your projects without making much effort. After finishing your chiseling duties, you can go for drilling, hammer drilling and releasing. It will be so much fun to have only one device which enable you to do several functions.
Hammer drilling, chiseling, drilling and releasing are the 4 functions that Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill can do as a result of an 800W powerful motor. This power tool works with 220V. Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill is known as an extraordinary fast demolition tool because of its motor’s max no-load speed of 1100 PRM. It is also equipped with a large capacity cylinder to improve the efficiency and have the strong impact energy of 3J. While running a high torque force project, the safety torque clutch system of the motor is going to give you so much safety. This power tool is a monster rotary hammer drill considering its powerful motor. While using this tool the combination of its lightness and power will amaze you!
Mechanism and switches:
You might be thinking such an amazing rotary hammer drill must be having a complicated mechanism but that is a wrong guess! Using Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill is so simple, after plugging it in, by using the mode selection knob, choose one of the modes and then, push the On/Off trigger with full power. If you have to work with a rotary hammer drill for a long time and your tiredness is worrying you, chill! using the lock-on button on the pistol handle will help you work more comfortably. Simply, you can hammer, drill, release and hammer drill!
Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill is the favorite tool of many Ronix fans, maybe because they have fallen in love with its SDS 26mm bit holder or maybe because this handy rotary hammer drill can be used almost everywhere! With the max drilling capacity of 40mm in wood, 13mm in steel and of 26mm in concrete, there is no wonder why so many people cannot stop using it. Another impressive item is the unique SDS Plus bit system in which the impact energy transferred will be maximized. Its automatic bit locking allows the operators to change the bits freely without any tool changing need. Awesome!
The aluminum die-cast housing of Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill has caused its lightness of 2.6kg. It has also caused a fantastic strength and superior heat dissipation. If working with rotary hammer drills for long tasks is burning you out, the 360° anti-shock auxiliary Ronix-design handle will be your labor-saving! This ergonomic power tool is going to surprise you!
Ronix 2701 Rotary Hammer Drill comes in a BMC box including an auxiliary Ronix-design handle and 4 SDS Plus drill bits. Let’s call it a happy box, then!
- High performance rotary hammer drill with 4 functions: drilling, hammer drilling, chiseling, and releasing
- Large capacity cylinder for stronger 3J impact energy and more efficiency
- 360° auxiliary Ronix-design handle minimizes vibration and enables continuous low-fatigue work
- SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact energy transfer
- Lock button switch for comfortable working in continuous operations
- Safety torque clutch system designed to guarantee operator's wrist during high torque force
- Die-cast aluminum housing enables lightweight, superior heat dissipation and enhances body strength
|No Load Speed||1100rpm|
|Drilling Depth in Wood||30mm|
|Drilling Depth in Metal||13mm|
|Drilling Depth in Concrete||26mm|