An electrical conduit pipe is a tubing system used for protection and routing of electrical wiring.
The PVC Electrical Conduit Pipe is equipped with insulating electrical bushing for construction, which plays an important role in popular terms for preventing corrosion, leakage, and threading. Due to the high performance, it ensures longer service life for use and there is no special need of maintaining.
1. Strong pressure resistance: PVC electrical conduit pipe can withstand strong pressure, it can be applied or darkly applied to concrete, and won’t break under pressure.
2. Corrosion-resistant, insect-proof: it has the properties of acid and alkali resistance, while the tube does not contain plasticizer, so there is no pest.
3. Good flame retardancy: it has self-extinguishing performance from fire to avoid the spread of fire.
4. Strong insulation performance: It can withstand high voltage without being broken down, effectively avoiding leakage and electric shock
5. Convenient to construction: light weight ---- only 1 / 5 of the steel pipe, easy to bend - it can be artificially bent at room temperature with a section of the elbow spring inserted in the tube