Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
The BV 300 blower is a new generation ergonomic and ecological machine ideal for an array of tasks, from cleaning pathways, roads, or large surfaces to the collection of twigs, leaves, and grass cuttings in the garden.
The machine is equipped with a very efficient, well-tuned, and high-powered Euro II engine offering consistent performance with especially good power output at low speeds. It is also quiet and has an anti-vibrating VibCut system comprising 4 steel springs with plastic spacers guaranteeing ease of use, quiet operation, simple maintenance, and impressive fuel economy.
Its low weight, compact, curved shape, and nozzle have been designed to guarantee a comfortable working posture even over prolonged use.
The blower can also be converted into a garden-vac to collect leaves, grass cuttings and other debris. The collected material is finely shredded by the steel blade on its rotor, reducing bag volume up to 1/12 of the original volume, allowing for greater work freedom.
- Power/Displacement 1.3 HP – 1.0 kW/30.5 cm³
- Max air speed 70 m/sec
- Max. air volume 12.0 m³/min – 720 m³/h
- Sound pressure/power level 88.5/99 dB(A)
- Lh/rh vibration level 3.5 m/s²
- Collection bag capacity 36 L
- Dry weight, without blower tube 4.5 kg