The MD 9030 TRMS digital multimeter has been designed for use both in the laboratories and in the harsh industrial maintenance and repair sector. TRMS functionality makes the multimeter suitable for a multitude of situations, while the large bright screen with backlight and incorrect lead connection alert make it ideal for working in dark areas.
- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diod test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Temperature measurement.
- TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Temperature measurement: measures temperature in Celsius up to 300 °C and in Fahrenheit up to 572 °F.
- Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz.
- Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- MAX Hold: MAX hold feature freezes the maximum measured value.
- Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT II / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Backlight: large bright 3-3/4 digits, 4000 counts LCD display with backlight for working in dark conditions.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 87 x 35,5 x 186 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 396 g