The MD 106 is a basic non-contact voltage tester that features an optical and acoustical indicator. It comes complete with a pocket clip. It is easy to operate and is an essential tool for both home handymen and professionals.
The MD 106 can detect live-voltage wires in splices, cable plugs, cable drums, sockets, switches and junction boxes. The operation of the MD 106 can be verified with the self-test button.
The Metrel MD 106 uses a capacitive measuring process. In contrast to inductive measurements, no flow of current is required.
- Non-contact voltage detection from 90 V AC.
- Optical and acoustical indication in case of power.
- 90 V … 1000 V AC measurement range.
- Optical and acoustical indication.
- CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Dimensions: 155 x 25 x 23 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 56 g
Electrical Power Systems
- Low level electrical testing
- Hobby work