The MD 9010 is one of the smallest and lightest of our digital multimeters. The MD 9010 unit can be used for a wide variety of applications. The high accuracy, LCD display and features including non-contact voltage detection and an autocheck function make the multimeter extremely versatile and great value for money.
- AC, DC voltage measurement;
- AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Continuity test;
- Electric field detection.
- Autocheck function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC voltage or resistance.
- Auto-ranging: no need of manual ranging.
- Pocket-sized: small, thin, ergonomic design.
- Lightweight: 78 g only.
- Acoustic signalling on continuity test.
- EF detection: non-contact and probe-contact electric field detection.
- Safe: protected against wrong connection and overvoltage (CAT III / 300 V and CAT II / 600 V).
- Easy to read: LCD display, 3-5/6 digits, 6000 counts.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 113 x 53 x 10,2 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 78 g