Irwin Record T300 Stillson Pipe Wrench range by IRWIN Record offer a full range of plumbing tools designed to get the job done quickly and efficiently . From our solid-forged stillson Wrenches to the lightweight Quick-Wrench, our range of pipe tools offer superior grip due to the unique ' V-shaped tooth profile .
FORGED HOOK JAW With jaw capacity equivalent to standard size of the pipe wrench ideal for most surfaces including black , galvanized , PVC and copper pipe , as well as nuts , bolts and couplings
QUICK ADJUSTING JAW With one handed operation , ratchets quickly to work the surface.
- Steel handle,
- jaw and adjusting nut
- Jaw drop-forged and conforms to British Standard BS3594
- Part 1 Cast iron SG frame safely handle working load
- The three load bearing elements; handle, hook jaws and adjusting nut are all made from steel for superior strength
- Has a unique design which incorporates a step abutment underneath the hookjaw
- The teeth are hardened for maximum wear resistance Can be used for larger capacity pipes
- The only function of the frame made from ductile S.G. cast iron is to hold together handle, hook jaws and adjusting nut.