IRWIN Quick-Adjusting Vice 4" / 100mm
Introducing the medium-duty, Quick-Adjusting Bench Vice from IRWIN designed for engineers and fitters. This vice features robust and rigid design and has been manufactured from S.G Ductile Iron to withstand the most demanding work and tough application. The Quick-Adjusting Vice features a fast release lever to quickly loosen the jaws of the vice and return it to the locked position, greatly reducing the time necessary to adjust the vice. The IRWIN Fitters Vice also features integrated anvil and fused steel handle that will bend before the vice can be overstressed. It's is an ideal tool for or general purpose clamping and medium-duty applications and for applications requiring frequent clamping and changing of multiple materials.
IRWIN Quick-Adjusting Vices are available in two sizes:
Features and Benefits:
• S.G. Ductile Iron construction guarantees high-impact resistance, increased strength and long life operation
• Integrated Anvil for efficient striking of workpieces when required
• Safety Stop system prevents the slide from being separated from the body
• Fully machined load-bearing surfaces for smooth and trouble-free operation
• Unbreakable S.G. Iron Nut can be replaced when worn
• Fused Steel Handle will bend before the vice can be overstressed
• Quick-release mechanism disengages the main screw allowing for the rapid movement of the slide and quick adjustment to increase productivity
• The swivel base features three mounting points and allows for 120° rotation
Bench and Hand Vices are mechanical tools designed to clamp or retain a workpiece allowing work to be securely performed on it. Vices are commonly used as portable or anchored tools in workshops of all sorts by professionals such as electricians, plumbers, pipefitters carpenters, car mechanics, engineers and serious DIY enthusiasts.