IRWIN Record Heavy-Duty 120 Series G Clamps are the strongest Record clamps, recommended particularly for metal working and fabrication work where a very high clamping force is demanded.
They have a drop-forged steel frame for strength and durability with a swivel shoe which helps clamping on uneven surfaces. The twin-start ACME cold rolled thread for faster operation and the fused steel handle will bend before the clamp can be overstressed.
A popular general purpose clamp for heavy-duty applications, for use in wood and metal working and other trades .
- Size: 200mm (8 in).
- Throat depth: 92mm (3 5/8 in).
- Model: T121/8
- Heavy duty drop forged engineers steel clamp
- Ideally suited to engineering applications
- Particularly suitable for fabrication and welding
- High quality steel screw with drop handles