Irwin Gilbow General Purpose 300mm Tin Snips have a cutting capability much greater than the strength of the user. The long handles multiply the user's effort to enable thicker material to be cut. They are ideal for all general-purpose sheet metal cutting and trimming.
- 300mm general purpose tin snips
- Unique non-slip joint, set and tested for a perfect cut
- Double, hollow-ground blades reduce friction for easier cutting
- Drop-forged carbon steel handles and blades
- Safety stop prevents pinched fingers
- Irwin type TG245/12