- Irwin Aviation Snips Utility Cut are designed for applications when a long cut in lightweight material is desired.
- The precision-formed blades that are cold formed meaning that the blades are stronger for an extended cutting life, requires less cutting force, and provides a longer cut per stroke.
- The optimised torsion spring gives a consistent and smooth operation with increased reliability and durability.
- The safety latch is comfortable to reach from handle position with an easy push-up and release and one-handed opening and closing.
- The high-strength alloy steel spines can sustain greater pressure for cutting tougher materials and give increased life.
- Whilst the compound cutting action, reduces force needed to cut and decreases hand fatigue.
- The solid over-moulded soft-grips give superior comfort and performance.
- Overall length 290mm (11in)
- Cut Capacity: 1.19mm Sheet Metal