Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Obuasi, Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
A C-clamp or G-clamp is a type of clamp device typically used to hold a wood or metal work piece, and often used in, but are not limited to, carpentry and welding.
- Size: 4"/100mm, 5″/125mm & 6"/150mm
- G clamp
- G Clamp
- Maximum Strength: 590 kgs
- Malleable cast iron body
- T-shaped wire