Aquablade® WC with horizontal outlet - for combination
- WC to be installed in white vitreous sanitary porcelain.
- Porcelain fired at 1270 ° is insensitive to light and unalterable from basic acids.
- Its porosity is less than 0.1%, the breaking point is between 500 and 600Kg / cm2.
- The enamel (0.7mm thick) is placed directly on the porcelain and is fired at the same temperature, without any slip.
- The enamel complies with standard NF D14-503 (02/2012) concerning resistance to temperature variations at 60 ° c and to thermal shock cycles at 120 ° c.
- The enamel is resistant to the chemicals described in standard NF D14-508 (02/2012).
- The bowl has an innovative patented AquaBlade® rinsing system, which means improved performance, hygiene and design.
- The water passes through a groove which is on average 1 cm from the edge to have the highest possible rinsing of the walls.
- On the front two large jets energize a powerful rinse that pushes water and impurities into the sifon.
- Toilet bowl with elegant design and H outlet.
- The total length of the toilet bowl is 665 mm.
- The total height of the tank is 780 mm.
- The bowl has a height of 400mm and a width of 365mm.
- The bowl is equipped with an H outlet at 190mm from the finished floor.
- The bowl is intended for rinsing at 4/2 & 6/3 liters (Class 2).
- The bowl is equipped with two fixing holes.
- The bowl is equipped with a suitable seat.
- The manufacturer's name appears in full on the product.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 365 x 665 x 780 mm